Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can anyone give helpful tips on leveling up in Flyff?

Hi, I just became a magician and I need help on how to level up really fast without using a party and going into town. Which monsters should I fight without getting killed and where can I get boosts like Buff Pang? How can I kill giants without losing all of my health in the process. Help. It is much appreciated.Can anyone give helpful tips on leveling up in Flyff?
Well, what you kill all depends on what build you are and what class you are planning on becoming at level 60.



However, without this information at hand, I can only recommend you get buffs from the Buff Pang every time you kill.



Magicians, on a typical basis (or when I made mine) was able to kill around 9-10 levels higher than my current level.

i.e. I killed level 30s at 21-22.



That was really good experience for me and I leveled up quickly.



Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment