Thursday, January 19, 2012

What am I supposed to do in the game "Flyff"?

I'm trying to find a new MMORPG to obsess over and decided to try Flyff but so far, I don't get it! We're just running around and stuff, what am I actually supposed to do when I start out as a newbie?What am I supposed to do in the game "Flyff"?
It's been a while since I've played, but I'm assuming things haven't changed too much. You build up levels by killing things. The further you go from the main town, the harder the monsters are, so as a beginner you should stick pretty close to the town. You attack by clicking on the monster. You gain exp and items from killing the monsters.



There are also quests you can do, again, they range in difficulty. You can be "sent" on quests by NPCs; try talking to random ones in the main town. Generally the quests consist of "Kill 20 of whatever monster" or "collect 10 of these items".



When you reach level 15, you can change your class from a vagrant to one of 3 job classes: Mercenary, Magician, or Assist.



That's about all I can remember right now... oh yeah, you can also upgrade your weapons and armor by buying and selling to NPCs.



If you need to know anything else, search the forums. I found a lot of information there when I first started out.



http://flyff.gpotato.com/phpbb/index.php鈥?/a>What am I supposed to do in the game "Flyff"?
Flyff? Eh dunno. You can ask my friend for help tho he's like dam obessed probably 3 60+ accounts.

ER

MasterOwner

MasterOwnerI

MasterOwnerII

MasterOwnerIII

I think...............What am I supposed to do in the game "Flyff"?
It's kinda strange, my friend told me about Flyff today. Try http://www.answers.com/Flyff it has some information. mentioned something about rescuing little animals. My friend also says that there are quests you can do but it is basically free range.

No comments:

Post a Comment