Sunday, January 8, 2012

How do I edit the DDS files in Flyff using Cinema C4D?

I play a game online called Flyf For Fun, or FlyFF, and I want to edit my weapons and armor. I installed Cinema C4D and tried to open a DDS file but it says it can't read it. Can anyone link me to a plugin download for it that supports DDS? Or a link to a program that can edit its shape size and color? Paint.net doesn't do it.|||I dont think that the DDS file and the flyff scripts would let the model be changed from a C4D.





I used to play flyff for a long time, and ive never seen a custom equipment. It will just be local (for just your computer), (the universal files must be changed from the hosting servers and computers), so what would be the point? And you dont know what type of security they have for messing with the files.





I quickly googled this, and DDS files can be edited with a plugin in photoshop. If you dont take my warnings, try googling a little about it.,

No comments:

Post a Comment