Thursday, January 12, 2012

Flyff....?

ok ive waited and waited and after about 1 week i finaly have flyff working!!!!



trouble is when i open it.. i go over the username ID with my mouse and it takes about 15 seconds to respond.. same with all the options.. because of it running so slow i cannot enter my ID so i cant play it =[ =[ =[



i have like 41-44GB memory left so i dont think its that..



flyff version 8-9 worked (because i quit and ive started it again now) and ever since i installed the DirectX SDK (like flyff asked me to) its running really slow!!!



now in my downloads i downloaded like 2 other DirectX SDK's and they didnt work so i got this other one, now it works. I know its not the other DirectX SDK's because my friend has the same problem and she only got the one..





PLEASE HELP I WANT TO PLAY FLYFF!!Flyff....?
It could be your processor or your graphics card.It is a MMORPG and a full screen game,meaning it would make you lag.Try upgrading your processor and your graphics card.Processor I have no idea.

Main Steps(Hard way):

1.Right click on your desktop.

2.Settings tab.

3.It should be right under Display:.

4.Nvidia and ATI are the most popular graphics card(Or the only?).A)You should go to there site's and find the upgrade.B)Go to the Flyff site and go to the downloads page.Scroll down and you should see the links for the upgrades.Click on whichever is yours.Note:If your processor is Radeon it is ATI.

5.Download the driver.

6.Install and reboot if needed.





ALTERNATE(Easy way):

1.Download RadarSync 2008.

2.Install and scan your PC.

3.Download the out-dated files(RadarSync only lets you download ALL files,not one at a time.)



I hope I could have helped you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment