Sunday, January 8, 2012

In flyff I have a bank account but can only use one of the 3 spaces. How can I use the other 2? ?

I keep running out of space in inventory and try to store it in the bank but the 1st slot only has 2 spaces in it and won't let me put anything more in. The other 2 spaces are 'not in use' How do I open them? Thanks|||well get rid of the unnecessary items





me I am a packrat since whatever i find that will be rare or useful, i keep(bad habit)





But you can create 2 more characters in those character slots and have them for storage, and use the PostBox to send items back and forth.





You can have up to 3 characters per account, so 2 storage characters or something





Enjoy~|||Those spaces are for other characters on that server.


The only way to access them is to buy a common bank item with gpotato or at a player shop, and they only last a few days.


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment