Thursday, January 19, 2012

How much do seer gauntlets and sardine boots cost in FlyFF?

I want to buy them, so i want to know the average price before i buy...How much do seer gauntlets and sardine boots cost in FlyFF?
Prices vary from server to server. Level 15 greens generally should be cheap though.



In Mushpoie, the pieces (hat, gloves, boots) go for around 25k-100k and the suit around 1mil -- although you can find it for cheaper. Check channel 1 and channel 3, Saintmorning is your best bet for low-level greens like these.



Some people like myself just sell them at rock-bottom prices because why rip people off on low end items? I make money from 2nd job equipment, so I usually just give away low level stuff to random people. If I need to afk, I vend them for cheap to get rid of them fast, like 10k for the pieces and 200k for the suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment