Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is the best AoE blade build for FLYFF?

I have been playing flyff for quite awhile for now, like 2 years and I have a level 105 billposter and want to make an aoe blade...but... I don't no a good build, i am thinking about doing 60 sta and XXX dex, but mayb someone correct me. Thank you!What is the best AoE blade build for FLYFF?
I don't play Flyff but personnally I think that's a good build. With stuff like aoes you also have to make sure you have enough wiz too so you don't end up using up all your mp, having dex though is a must though since it's not good to miss xDWhat is the best AoE blade build for FLYFF?
OMFG u gotta be kidding me bro dont answer if you've never played and mr making a blade use about 80 dex or so maybe 40 str and then STACK STAM AoE blade's use FP which you get from stamina ok?

Report Abuse

What is the best AoE blade build for FLYFF?
No yes maybe what,,,,,,,,When you post a question you should assume that no one has any idea what your talking about, I have no idea what your talking about, only people familiar with your abbreviations can help you.

for example; I belong to a group where this ? would make sense : Can I use CR3 CQC rules within a WHAA scenario?

No comments:

Post a Comment