Thursday, January 12, 2012

What flyff jester skills should i train?

I finally got to lvl 60 and got jester.

I just wana know wat skills i should train and wat lvl to put them.

I also wana know if i should also keep my acro skills and wat to train them to. I still have my reskill from first job change.



My build is 73 dex, 30 sta, xxx str

My guy called Loch in Clockworcks add meWhat flyff jester skills should i train?
well, dont go for more stamina



You can go for yoyo-jester or bowjester



YJ: With the right equips and buffs, they easily hit 10k each hit at level 90. They use yoyo, focus on dex and str, and has great critical rate and attack speed



BJ: They are "better" than YJs, especially if you dont have unlimited cash. They can combine acro skills with critcal swing and g bow, plus PURE dex (normally). This causes them to get more than 100% critical rate. This means that they can get critical critical damage. The critical rate also throws back enemies preventing them from hitting. If they hit, they will probably miss, because of the high dodge rate because of all the dex. The attacks are also quite strong, as the dex strenghtens the bow.



I would suggest BJ, but with your current stats, if you dont use reskill, i would go for YJ. They arent bad either, I have one (I quit though)

No comments:

Post a Comment