Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is the best way to lvl in flyff?

Ok so I am llevel 6 and this is my first character I need to know how to level him up fast and what the best class for him is (and what the best build for hat class is.)



Thanks!!!!What is the best way to lvl in flyff?
I have a lvl 66 aoe elementor that is a lot of fun. I would do a magician with really good sta and ok int and make it an aoe elementor (attacking multiple mobs at a time) my other choice would be an assist. Either make it a bp with good aoe (good sta and ok str) or go with rm full int and just buff people. The rm would lvl the fastest because he gets plvled the whole time.What is the best way to lvl in flyff?
haha flyff games so fun but i quited =[ not really much people want to be friends but i got a lvl 37 ranger that can kill a lvl 50 instantly

just max out junk arrow



but if you want to be a blade keep Str and Dex equal that way you wont mess up your character =] and youill be abe to hit fast and hit high

No comments:

Post a Comment