Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is Flyff Gpotato server down at the moment?

Cant start the flyff loader and cant go on any of their website. Anyone else having the same problem?Is Flyff Gpotato server down at the moment?
I just asked a similar question.



I can't get on any gpotato games, or the gpotato website, so I guess.. yes it's down.
im guessing since they say theyre having the emergency maintenance (at least for aika online). It took them longer to do whatever theyre trying to do. And i was quite happy with this hour of maint too , (1 - 4am pdt, my usual sleeping time. xD ). But now alredi 3hrs pased the maint time , stil not back up T_T.Is Flyff Gpotato server down at the moment?
Same issue here... no websites, no launcher... same thing with the Rappelz launcher
Yes i am having the same problem but i am wondering when it will be back up and running.Is Flyff Gpotato server down at the moment?
Yes I think it is down. I can't get any of the forums or the store right now. Winifred
yes

gpotato is down for the moment

your just going to have to wait it out
lol its down...usa down...eu up...O_O
Yea. Emergency maintenance again. ^_^ Which might be a good thing for us.
I smell 2x exp.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment