Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why is my FLYFF game running so slow after i install direct x sdk?

I had to install direct x sdk and my game is running so slow . someone please help cuz i want to play my game.Why is my FLYFF game running so slow after i install direct x sdk?
wow dude i never knew so many people had the same problem as me... anyway i put out a question aswell and this is the answer i got:



It could be your processor or your graphics card.It is a MMORPG and a full screen game,meaning it would make you lag.Try upgrading your processor and your graphics card.Processor I have no idea.

Main Steps(Hard way):

1.Right click on your desktop.

2.Settings tab.

3.It should be right under Display:.

4.Nvidia and ATI are the most popular graphics card(Or the only?).A)You should go to there site's and find the upgrade.B)Go to the Flyff site and go to the downloads page.Scroll down and you should see the links for the upgrades.Click on whichever is yours.Note:If your processor is Radeon it is ATI.

5.Download the driver.

6.Install and reboot if needed.





ALTERNATE(Easy way):

1.Download RadarSync 2008.

2.Install and scan your PC.

3.Download the out-dated files(RadarSync only lets you download ALL files,not one at a time.)



I hope I could have helped you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment