Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do you get to Darkon 3 in Flyff?

I'm doing a quest right now and I need to get to Darkon 3. It's probably not as complicated as I'm making it out to be, but I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Every time I try, I hit some invisible barrier and can't continue on. Help?How do you get to Darkon 3 in Flyff?
I think you might be trying to do the cracked continent mission. But If you're doing it or not it's not easy to get around Darkon 3 becase there are so many invisible barriers when flying. You have to stick to a set path. You may be able to find a map that shows the path like the one here:



http://www.flyfffansite.com/Maps/dark3npc.htm



You have to stick to the paths though because you can't fly over the mountains as I'm sure you would have noticed by now. Hope this helps.How do you get to Darkon 3 in Flyff?
cool darkon means dragon in hebrew

No comments:

Post a Comment