Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do i level up my guild on the game flyff?

I do what it says and i deposit quest items, and it doesnt do anything and i deposited 200k and that didnt do anything and i put in like 100k worth of regular irems, still it did nothing, how do i leve up my guild? and if u want u can join, my user name is swordsmantim.How do i level up my guild on the game flyff?
To level up a guild in flyff you have to donate quest items. Go to your guildbank in Server 1 then click support. Then check mark trophy. It will take all your quest items in your inventory so I would empty any questies you need into your personal bank. Hope this helpsHow do i level up my guild on the game flyff?
Just donate your quest items to your Guild. Go to your guild bank and click support.

Report Abuse

How do i level up my guild on the game flyff?
What is flyff

1 comment:

  1. man, i want to share some problem of one of private server(Insanity Flyff). Shi-t, im not playing the game about 3-4month, and u know what, when i open my account today, all character inside were gone. Fuc-k, my precious lv 102 master lv, that i grew in 1 1/2 day, was just vanished. As, wtfuck, if i buy some premium item from them, i think it just gone. flying money. this server is a crap. seriously, go play other pserver, monsterflyff or flyfforhero. as i know, these 2 is better than Insanity. mosnterflyff is the most stable one, while flyforhero very high multiple of exp, drop, penya rate. try them, but do not Insanity, u will suffer.

    ReplyDelete