Sunday, January 1, 2012

How do you Make Flyff run smoother and faster on Vista?

Well I just downloaded Flyff on my Windows Vista, I could play the game but it is really Choppy. Is there anything I can do? I don't really want to go and buy something thanks!|||mhm,well,to be honest i think u may hav to buy


Windoes XP


because vista is so new it is hard for the company(s) for


gpotato to actually put it on vista


wen flyff came out and they wanted to put it on XP


there was a massive maintenence for like 4 weeks


~Or~


What my brother done when flyff wasnt working properly(or choppy w/e) he re-instaled it and it worked perfectally!





Just try ur best


if the second one doesnt work buy


Windoes XP (OR DOWNLOAD IT :D)


or a selected software brand to fit what you need|||Go to the start bar and right click on [My Computer] and click properties, go to [advanced] and click settings under [performance] and check only the last three on there and leave the rest uncheaked then click apply and there ya go your vista is 10% faster now and still looks like vista but the looks on vista is a little weaker but u lag less...trust me i have a vista and its a big improvement when u fix ur preformence

No comments:

Post a Comment