Sunday, January 8, 2012

How to you quick shout in Flyff?

People quick post (spam) while shouting in Flyff and I want to know how. I can only shout 5 times in one minute, but some people do it non-stop. How do you do this?|||I think they change a letter, or add a space or something like that. I haven't noticed the constant spamming like that in Flyff, but then again, I haven't played it in some time.|||ahhh... you can type the message you want to shout then, click and drag the sign before the text box in your messenger...

Report Abuse


|||U dont have to do all that this is wut u do:





Step1:Time something in the shout box


Step2:after u type click enter


Step3: To quick shout u just press the up and left arrow keys





.....................I play flyff..................





I'll buy moons i play in the Demian server

Report Abuse


|||Haven't played the game, but its probably cash shop item.

No comments:

Post a Comment