Sunday, January 8, 2012

What programs do I need to install Flyff on my laptop?

I have downloaded the game to my laptop, but whenever I try to install it, it just brings up a list of programs, and anything that I try, doesn't work. I just would like to know what program I need in order for it to work.|||The problem most people encounter in these types of games are usally directx related. If it gives a message about directx then you will need to update your video drivers. It's kind of hard to tell you what exactly to do without knowing at least what version of windows you are running and what type of video card is installed in your computer.|||Right click the program folder click open click install.

What the heck is Flyff ?

Support and frequently asked question for Flyff: http://flyff.gpotato.com/?m=ticket%26amp;a=faq鈥?/a>

We are currently aware of people that are experiencing problems patching their Flyff game client, using the old Flyff install file. To fix the problem, please download the new version of the Flyff install client from the following URL below and re-install Flyff using the new install client. http://www.onrpg.com/boards/17935.html

No comments:

Post a Comment